Meal planning is one of those chores that we all know is so super helpful when we want to stick to good nutrition choices.. but it’s not always that much fun. I’ve made you a pretty free printable to make it a wee bit better!
Planning guidelines: Check out my example plan below!
- Aim for lots of veggies. In every meal, if you can.
- Add in a lean protein like roast chicken breast, ground turkey, or tuna.. see my shopping list here: Healthy foods list
- Add some healthy fats, like a teaspoon of olive oil, a small handful of nuts, hummus, or avocado
- Eat fruit, but don’t go crazy (2-3 pieces of fruit/day)
- carbs in moderation.. like sweet potatoes
Go forth and plan!
Cute = more fun, right?
Here’s the printable pdf: My Meal Planner Template